Bayer USA Foundation
The proposed project or program must focus on one of the four
Areas of Giving. It also must impact at least one of Bayer’s
Geographic Focus areas or society at large.
The Foundation Will Not Fund:
- For-profit organizations or those without Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3)
nonprofit, tax-exempt status.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, sexual
orientation or national origin.
- General operating support for United Way affiliated agencies. Only support for special
projects will be considered (see Areas of Giving).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates
to public office.
- General endowment funds.
- Deficit reduction or operating reserves.
- Religious organizations.
- Charitable dinners, events or sponsorships.
- Community or event advertising.
- Student trips or exchange programs.
- Athletic sponsorships or scholarships.
- Telephone solicitations.
- Organizations outside of the United States or its territories.